Send Google Cloud Personalized Service Health events to Chronosphere
To send Google Cloud Personalized Service Health events to Chronosphere, create a webhook in the Google Cloud Personalized Service Health dashboard and include credentials to authenticate with Chronosphere.
Before sending events from Google Cloud Personalized Service Health, contact Chronosphere Support to obtain a username and password to authenticate your third-party app with Chronosphere.
- Enable Google Cloud Personalized Service Health in the Google Cloud console. See Manage Personalized Service Health access (opens in a new tab) in the Google Cloud documentation for required steps.
- In the Google Cloud console, search for Service Health.
- Navigate to Google Service Health, and click Create Alert Policy.
- In the Alert policy templates dialog, in the Configure notifications section, click the Notification channels dropdown menu and then click Manage notification channels.
- In the Notification channels dialog, scroll to the Webhooks section and click Add new.
- In the Add Webhook dialog, define your webhook:
In the Endpoint URL field, enter
ADDRESSwith your company name prefixed to your Chronosphere instance that ends in
.chronosphere.io. For example,
In the Display Name field, enter a name to display for your webhook, and then select the Use HTTP Basic Auth checkbox.
Input the username and password credentials that Chronosphere Support supplied.
Click Test Connection to test your webhook configuration.
No confirmation dialog displays to confirm whether your webhook is configured correctly, but you must complete this step to proceed.
Click Save to save your webhook.
- In the Alert policy templates dialog, select the All incidents, all updates
checkbox, click the more icon , and select
Customize alert policy.
In the Create logs-based alert policy dialog, in the Alert details section, click Next.
In the Extract log labels section, ensure that the following log labels are included in the template:
If any of these labels aren't included in the list, click Add a label to add the missing label.
Select the notification frequency and duration, or accept the default values.
In the Who should be notified section, the notification channel that you created when defining the webhook, and then click Ok.